Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Kick me HARD, and where it counts

Real Cool Time Podcast, 2/1/2011:  Rocky's Superbowl Party--Pittsburgh vs. Green Bay









Via.


Ray Columbus and the Art Collection--Kick Me
*The Marvelous Beauhunks--Kickin’ Around 
*The Viletones--Kick Out The Jams
*A Passing Fancy–I’m Losing Tonight

The Cynics–I’m In Pittsburg (and It’s Raining)
Lefty and The Leadsmen--Wildwood Fun
The Hides–Don’t Be Difficult
Golden Earrings–Chunk of Steel
Meeting Of Important People – I’m A Dead Man
*The Cynics – Nothin’

*Dick Hiorns w/ Jimmy Sun and The Radiants–I'm Movin' On
Raylene and The Blue Angels--Shakin’ All Over
The Society--For Me 
The Willing Mind–Decide 
The Delcords--I Got Wise
Plasticland–I’m Gonna Emphasize 
*The Evaporators–Addicted To Cheese
Mystery Girls–Hit Me Again
*Shadowy Men On A Shadowy Planet–Exit From Vince Lombardi High
*Fuad and the Feztones--Beeramid [Oops, got cut off--the studio clock was a good two minutes fast.]

No comments: