Friday, December 18, 2015

Psychedelic Pserviette

Real Cool Time, 12/15/2015: Watch This. Also streams and downloads at our CIUT show page for one week following the broadcast.

Via.

*The Evaporators–Busy Doing Nothing
*The Evaporators--Pouvatel 
*The Evaporators with Andrew W.K.--I Hate Being Late When I’m Early 
*The Ugly–Screw The System
*The Zorgs–Milkshake    
*First Base--I've Got a Girl 
*Ride Theory–I’m On Board or On Fire
*Mother’s Children--Squeeze

The Yardbirds–Still I’m Sad
Ad: Carnation Instant Breakfast 
The Beatles–Tomorrow Never Knows   
Tomorrow--Revolution
Pink Floyd–Flaming   
The Pretty Things–Walking Through My Dreams 

The Syn–14 Hour Technicolour Dream 
The Bunch–Looking Glass Alice  
Nardwuar vs. Timothy Leary  
The Smoke–My Friend Jack 
The Fox–Hey Mr. Carpenter   
The Move–I Can Hear The Grass Grow
Peter Cook and Dudley Moore--The L.S. Bumble Bee
The Mickey Finn– Garden Of My Mind   

No comments: