Friday, March 11, 2016

Come in, Orson

Real Cool Time, 3/08/2016: Ork Records spotlite. Also streams and downloads at our CIUT show page for one week following the broadcast.

Via.


Richard Hell with the Voidoids–(I Belong To The) Blank Generation 
Richard Lloyd and the Db’s–(I Thought) You Wanted To Know   
Db's Ad: New York Rocker
Cheetah Chrome–Still Wanna Die 
Link Cromwell–Shock Me 
The Erasers–I Won’t Give Up

The Idols–The Girl That I Love  
Prix–She Might Look My Way 
*Les Miserables–Une Lettre
Ad: Box Tops for Coke
Alex Chilton–Bangkok 
The Revelons–The Way You Touch My Hand   

*The Nomads--The Grey and The Black 
*The Demics–New York City
*Radio 4--I Don't Wanna Go To New York
*The Fleshtones–New York City
The Miamis--Wang It
*The Diodes–Behind Those Eyes
*Elephant Stone–Behind Those Eyes 
*The High Tides--Show Down 


No comments: