Thursday, June 27, 2013

I Gotta Take This

Real Cool Time Podcast, 6/25/2013: Songs the Sopranos Taught Us. 


Via.

 
*Cub-Oh Canaduh
*The Evaporators–It’s My Pride
*Th Guess Who–If You Don’t Want Me
*Jackson Phibes--Cross-Dressing Daddy
*The Leather Uppers--Riot on the Nude Beach
*The Midways--Stuck In My Head
*The Primordials--I'm Gonna Have My Fun
*Huevos Rancheros--O Canada
 
 
Dion and the Belmonts–I Wonder Why
The Rocky Fellers–Killer Joe
Rocky and the Riddlers–Flash and Crash
The Chesterfield Kings–I Don’t Understand
The Greenhornes–Can’t Stand It
The Swingin’ Neckbreakers--You

 
The Rascals–I’ve Been Lonely Too long
The Kinks–Living On a Thin Line 
The Hollies--Carrie-Anne [Live 1968.]
Bo Diddley–I’m A Man
The Jive Five–What Time Is It?
The Jefferson Airplane--The Other Side of This Life

No comments: